It's our goal to be recognized by the faculty, staff, students, and peers as a most efficient and effective team of professionals who provide innovation and skill in making Georgia Tech a premier technological institute.
We're responsible for providing sustainable, safe, and well maintained facilities on the Georgia Tech campus.
Design & Construction provides design and construction management and contracting services for renovation and capital projects.
Environmental Health & Safety develops programs and provides oversight, consultation, training and other specialized services to assist the Institute community in meeting its public health, safety, environmental protection, and compliance responsibilities.
Operations & Maintenance provides custodial services, grounds maintenance and landscaping, painting, vehicle repair, staging, plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning, keys and locks, and structural repairs. The department is also responsible for electrical, chilled water, steam, and other utility distribution systems.
Statement of Values
All facilities employees will aspire to excellence both personally and professionally by demonstrating a commitment:
- To support the Institute's teaching, research, and public service mission.
- To provide excellent customer service through teamwork, continuous improvement, and a spirit of innovation.
- To treat students, faculty, and fellow staff members with respect.
- To encourage development of employee skills to the fullest potential.
- To conduct our duties with integrity, accountability, and dignity.
- To utilize sound business practices and customer friendly administrative processes.
- To provide access to information that assists campus community members in successfully performing their jobs.