Q. How do I request the following routine maintenance services?
- Heating and air conditioning--too hot or too cold
- Need additional or replacement keys
- Cleaning problems
- Furniture or other items needing to be moved
- Painting requests
- Exterior maintenance problems
- Recycling problems
- Pest control problems
A. You should notify your Building Manager if you have a routine maintenance request, and he or she will forward the request to the appropriate Area Maintenance Office.
Q. How do I request the following services?
- Design, Architectural or Engineering Services
- Estimating projects
- Installing new electrical service
- Installing or removing walls, doors, etc.
- Replacing carpet
- Painting projects
A. Customers must fill in and send a Project Request Form (available on this Web Site) to Facilities Design & Construction. The form provides basic project information necessary for D&C to evaluate and respond to the customer's request.